Thursday, July 24, 2014

Island hopping




 

Once we left Maggie Island we stopped at Fantome Island and I accidentally lured  a baby goat to me, so I managed to lead him back to his family, Or his family came to him, and it scared the heck out of me when I saw the big goats looking at me with those big horns, SO I RAN AS FAST AS I COULD!!! It really was funny when I got out of there. and on the way to Dungeness creek there was a few places that I can't remember. So a few days there before we left Dungeness creek mum freaked  on the way out because we ran a ground and we were got stuck on a sandbank. Mum wanted dad to call for backup so badly that she was waving her arms every where, and he sent her downstairs because she wasn't helping much. Anyway, Next we anchored at Goold Island, where we started the Green Gorilla Project video posts on our trip. AND WE'RE TRAVELLING WITH CONRAD WOOHOO!!! - another sailboat with two kids, Max 8 and Sonia 7. 



                                  

                                Dad was proud that his mackerel was bigger than Indi 


                                      
                                   

                                                        the cartoon my mum did.
                  

                                            

                                   Mum was also impressed with all the shells we found.

To be continued.....

Sydney 
  
                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment